Huntington Place is an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant center. They make it a priority to welcome and accommodate all guests.
- Parking spaces for the disabled using both regular vehicles and vans are available in each Huntington Place garage
- For more information, please click HERE
- Wheelchairs are available upon request
- The number of chairs is limited and distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis
- If available, wheelchairs can be requested at the concourse Information Desk
From the Street:
- The north side of Huntington Place is accessible from the street with elevator access off of Congress Street near the parking garage
- The south side of the venue can be accessed from the street level entrance near the Washington Boulevard turnabout
- The Atwater St. entrance provides accessibility to the Atrium and first level
- At each accessible entrance there are automatic entry & exit doors along with ADA complaint manual doors
Walkways, Ramps, Elevators:
- Ample walkways and ramps are available throughout the center and passenger elevators are located on each level
- Restrooms in Huntington Place are ADA compliant
- Service animals are allowed in Huntington Place but must be credentialed with Huntington Place Security prior to the event.
- If you need first aid assistance, please contact the nearest security guard, or police officer
- In the event of an emergency, please follow the directions of emergency personnel and staff
- Two lactation stations are available in Huntington Place
- Access is provided through show management
- An ID is required for access to the pods
Website Accessibility Features:
- The Huntington Place website has ADA accessibility features that allow people with vision problems to better view the page, screen reader quick links including “skip to content” and pause buttons for videos and slide shows
- The Huntington Place website strives for WCAG 2.0 A & AA principals with the exclusion of linked pages third-party iframes/scripts/forms.
Please call 313.877.8777 or email with any questions or for further assistance.